At Ensight, we leverage our approach to help clients and teammates achieve maximum value throughout the project.
- Principal involvement/accessibility – Principal Mark Lilie is personally involved in every project from the outset; he is easily accessible by phone or email and for site visits.
- Program review – when we understand all spatial requirements we can facilitate discussion about potential structural systems and design or construction impacts.
- Schedule/budget – as an early design partner, we can make initial recommendations on structural systems that fall within the project parameters for cost and design
- Challenge vs. solution – as the design evolves we continue refining the structure with a constant eye on the project vision; challenges at this stage are opportunities for improved and innovative solutions.
- 3D visualization – we harness the power of BIM to help solve complex problems and facilitate coordination
- Sound engineering/ appropriate construction types – At this stage we focus on providing a complete structural envelope with all relevant components and systems defined both for coordination with other disciplines and accurate cost estimating.
- Project-driven solutions – we work with the design team to ensure the structure supports and compliments the architectural vision and fulfills owner requirements.
- 3D design/detailing/coordination – our philosophy is to leave nothing open to interpretation. Anything can look good on paper and it is usually the small details that make the difference between a drawing and a design that can be built.
- QA/QC – Our in-house review process gives us confidence that both our design and documentation is accurate and complete.
- Your partner in construction – Clear expectations, timely responses and open communication are hallmarks of our process.
- Field-initiated alternatives and fabricator collaboration– we value the input of all project teammates and welcome ideas and suggestions that only experience can provide.